ATC was incorporated in 1985 when Jim Davenport, President, bought an electro-mechanical, manufacturing entity from Westinghouse Electric Corporation (Westinghouse was subsequently purchased by Northrop Grumman). This entity had been created 16 years earlier (1968) by Westinghouse to produce aerospace electronic-based equipment for the Department of Defense. This facility has now operated successively for over 35 years without disruption of operations from the same location.more
Our Expertise & Capabilities
Design, Development, and Manufacturing
Our personnel specialize in the following categories:
electrical engineering; mechanical engineering; test engineering;
and computer engineering.
Our electro-mechanical technicians are certified. Our solderers are certified to J-STD-001, and can perform fiber optic assembly. Our facility is equipped with clean air flow work stations and is capable of providing ESD sensitive and contamination-free assembly.
ATC fulfills the manufacturing needs of customers in a wide range of industries:
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Technology & Telecommunications
- We are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction; from pricing, to on-time delivery, to consistent quality, we want nothing more than to be your trusted manufacturing partner.
- We are committed to delivering high quality products that we stand behind.
- We will constantly review your products to improve manufacturability and reliability.
- We will be responsive to changes, and help integrate the changes as seamlessly as possible.
- We will interact with our customers and vendors in a professional and ethical manner.
- We partner with our customers on jobs with production runs ranging from first prototype all the way up to full turnkey production. ATC also offers a full engineering staff to serve all of your needs.